Handyman on Call TX highly recommends Flowers By Jes for landscaping & hardscaping
- Hardscaping refers to hard materials that are incorporated into a landscape. This can include paved areas, driveways, retaining walls, sleeper walls, stairs, decks, walkways, and any other landscaping made up of hard wearing materials such as wood, stone, and concrete.
- Softscaping refers to the live horticultural elements of a landscape. Softscaping can include, flowers, plants, shrubs, trees, flower beds, and maintenance like weed/nuisance management, grading, planting, mowing, trimming, aerating, spraying, and digging for everything from plants and shrubs to flower beds.
- Landscaping – Design & construct a balance between both hardscape and softscape.
Plants & Flowers
Stonework & Hardscaping
- Longview & Tyler Texas and surrounding communities
- Flexible scheduling that works for YOU.
- 28+ years experience
- Weekly, monthly, or as needed
- Affordable rates